Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Tuesday #65

Hi everyone,

It's pretty much a ritual in my household to go outside in the evening. Part of that ritual lately includes looking at mommy's flowers and watering them. Most of the time when I look at the petunias on our front porch, I can't resist picking one or two. I know I'm only supposed to smell them, but I can't help it. So in order to put the flowers I pick to good use, daddy puts one behind my ear. I love the look, and now I won't play in my yard without this simple adornment in my hair. I'm hoping to start a trend by getting people all across the U.S.A. to pick a flower and put it behind an ear. In this election year, think of this effort as my own little campaign. It's my way of saying...I'm proud to be an American.

May the power of the flower be with you this week. Oh, and have a great 4th!

Love,
CK

No comments: